Noble Quran » English - Sahih International
- Translation of the Meanings of The Noble Quran in the English Language [with Recitation]The best explanatory translation of the Qur'aan by Muhammad Muhsin Khan and Taqi-ud-Deen Hilaali, with verse by verse recitation embedded into the file
Translators : Muhammad Muhsin Khan - Taqi-ud-Deen Hilaali
From issues : http://www.qurancomplex.org - King Fahd Complex For Printing The Holy Quran Website
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/1241
- How Do I Repent?Prophet Muhammad –pbuh- said: (All mankind are mistaker, and the best mistakers are those who make repentance) narrated by Al-Turmuthe. This booklet is small in size yet it is great in value. It shows the reality of repentance and the way leading to it.
From issues : Daar Al-Watan
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/1321
- The Promised Prophet of the BibleThe Promised Prophet of the Bible
Formation : Munqith ibn Mahmood As-Saqqar
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/178683
- Course in AqeedahA very useful article shows the pure Islamic belief of monotheism. It briefly mentions that Allah alone is worthy of worship, He is worshipped directly and Allah is not like his creation nor his creation is like him.
Formation : Abdur-Rahman Demashqeyyah
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
From issues : An Islamic centre of Qatar www.fanar.gov.qa
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/374053
- Fatwas of Muslim WomenThe Fatawa's of Shaikh-ul-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah (Rahimahullah). Though he preferred the Hanbali school of jurisprudence, he was never biased in favor of it, he frequently quotes the opinions of all four of the well-known schools of jurisprudence, even others. In a number of matters, he himself held opinions different from those of the four schools.
Formation : Sheikh-ul-Islam ibn Taymiyyah
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/228509