Noble Quran » English - Sahih International
- Respond to the Call for PrayerWarning to those who have abandoned prayers
Formation : Khaalid Abu Saalih - Khalid Abu Salih
From issues : Daar Al-Watan
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/1327
- Translation Of The Meanings Of The Glorious QuranSaheeh International, based out of Saudi Arabia, Translated the meaning of the Quran in English, which is most appropriate for non-Muslims, it is easy and clarity of words and meanings.
From issues : http://www.islambasics.com - Islam Basics Website - Sahih International
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/78592
- Causes Behind The Increase and Decrease of EemaanThe lofty rank and high station eemaan possesses is not something obscure, as it is unquestionably, the most important duty as well as being the most imperative of all obligations. It is also the greatest and most glorious of them. All the good in the world and the Hereafter is dependent upon the presence of eemaan and on its soundness and integrity. Eemaan holds such a multitude of benefits, ripe fruits, delicious pro-duce, constant food and continual goodness.
Formation : AbdurRazzaaq AbdulMuhsin Al-Abbaad
Translators : Abu Safwan Farid Ibn AbdulWahid Haibatan - Abu Safwah Fareed Abdul Wahid
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/51733
- Dangers In The HomePutting things right in the home is a great trust and huge responsibility which every Muslim man and woman should undertake as Allah commands; they should run the affairs of their homes in accordance with the rules set out by Allah. One of the ways of achieving this is by ridding the home of evil things. The following aims to highlight some evil things that actually happen in some homes and that have become tools of destruction for the nests in which the future generations of the Muslim ummah are being raised.
Formation : Muhammad Salih Al-Munajjid
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
From issues : International Islamic Publishing House
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/313876
- The Beginning and The EndIslam is the religion which Allah has chosen, is pleased with and has legislated for His slaves. People are in dire need of its laws to organize the affairs of their private and public lives, their internal and external affairs. Besides the great importance paid in Islam to general principles and fundamentals, it has not neglected secondary issues.
Formation : AbdulRahman Bin Abdulkarim Al-Sheha
From issues : http://www.islamland.com - Islam Land Website
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/261474